Where in the world has Sweet Pea Births been??
- We are a homeschool family, and for the first time, I am homeschooling all four of our children this year! Otter is now old enough and Charger is officially in kindergarten, so most of my day is spent educating the Sweet Pea Kids.
- I had three doula clients in the last two months, and we have one more baby due in November.
- We are getting ready to host the Bradley Day Family Festival on November 9, 2014.
I am so sorry this blog has been neglected as I focus my priorities on our children and our doula clients. It's also time to spend more energy on making sure Bradley Day
is a success.
Since I usually write at night when our Sweet Peas are in bed, that time is being used to rest "just in case" THE call from a doula client comes in. November will be my last month "on call" - we will be back to regular posting as soon as I serve that family through their labor and birth.
Thanks to an early morning for me and three Sweet Peas that are still sleeping, I am so pleased to share this upcoming event with you, Laughter Is The Best Medicine. We are honored to be able to provide a Silent Auction basket in support of the fundraiser being held this Friday, October 10, 2014.
The event is sponsored by the Dignity Health Foundation - East Valley. This organization provides funding and support to the two hospitals that serve most of our SPB families, Chandler Regional Hospital and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
A quick blurb about the event:
Featuring Television, Film and Theatre Star Jamie Farr
Corporal Klinger on M*A*S*H
In addition to Jamie Farr performing at 9pm, you will hold your sides when you listen to local mother of two, Jill Bryan, host our comedy show. Jill performs weekly at Dos Gringos in Tempe and as a radio commentator on www.i100rocks.com. Listen in on Friday nights to hear her funny take on what’s happening in entertainment, sports and her living room. Jill is a big believer in philanthropic work and is currently on tour with the Comedy Battalion, performing for the U.S. military. Check out www.jillbryancomedy.com. She will bring her colleague, Randall Hedden, along with his incredible Tribute Art Live performance. (www.tributeartlive.com) Read more about the event and ticketing information HERE.
Since we are all about birth, babies and breastfeeding, our Silent Auction donation reflects our focus:
What is in the adorable ABC Animal trunk?
- Sweet Pea Births Water Bottle
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Milkmaid Tea
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Morning Wellness Tea
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Sample Bottom Balm
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Sample Mama Bottom Balm
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Sample Natural Nipple Butter
- Indestructibles "Baby Faces"
- Indestructibles "Frère Jaques"
- Indestructibles "Flutter Fly"
- Kickee Pants Gown & Hat Set in Meadow Flower
- Kickee Pants Gown & Hat Set in Island Boy
- Little Giraffe Blanky
- Little Giraffe Crib Blanket
- Chewbeads Jane Necklace in Deep Sea Blue
- Sophie la girafe
- Elks & Angels Cuddle Bear
- Little Yellow Chick Little Crinkles
- Balm! Baby "Baby Butter"
- First Friends Pacifier
- Milestone Baby Cards with Exclusive "First Christmas" Card
- Woombie Baby Swaddler
- Scalp Scrubbie
- Baby Näsa Kleen Nasal Aspirator
- Mud Pie Flower Pacifier Clip
- Mud Pie Baseball Pacifier Clip
- Japonesque Safety Nail Clipper & File
- Beba Bean Wooden Rattle & Teether
- Grapple Toy Tether
I hope you have can attend the gala and have a wonderful time!
The material included on this site is for informational purposes only.
It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical
advice. The reader should always consult her or his healthcare provider to
determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation. Krystyna and Bruss Bowman and Bowman House,
LLC accept no liability for the content of this site, or for the consequences
of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. This blog contains
information about our classes available in Chandler, AZ and Payson, AZ and is
not the official website of The Bradley Method®. The views contained on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of The Bradley Method® or
the American Academy of Husband-Coached Childbirth®.